The Fire Pits at Prestwick Common are designed with natural gas so that users can have instant heat, ambiance and a realistic flame.
Here are some of the Safety Rules when using the fire pits:
- You may smell gas when you turn it on, please don’t panic. The fire pits are regularly checked by a qualified technician to ensure all the safety valves and controls are working correctly. If you feel like the smell is abnormal then please contact: (403) 781-6612
- Don't leave a gas fire pit unattended while it's on.
- Don’t remove any of the rocks in the pit
- Don't cook in the pit
- Don't put anything in the pit
Fire pit hours of use:
- Between 9am and 9pm on Monday - Sunday