Pricing & Available Classes
Add flexibility to your schedule - Get a drop-in pass!
A great option for those unable to commit to the whole session, drop-in passes are available to purchase for each season (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall) for Residents and Non-Residents for a variety of Adult recreation classes. Drop-in passes also offer users the chance to try out a different class each time you use a pass or the same class over and over! Passes can only be purchased in person at McKenzie Towne Hall (only Credit & Debit purchases).
Resident 1-time pass - $13 Non-Resident 1-time pass - $15
Resident 6-time pass - $64 Non-Resident 6-time pass - $76
*Prices include GST
Available Classes for Drop-in:
Day, time and descriptions of class each class can be found in the current Recreation Guide, Online, or by calling our staff at 403-781-6612 ext. 0. Classes are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
Beginner Flow Yoga
Senior Modified Yoga
Total Body Workout
STRONG by Zumba
H.I.T.T & Core
Drop-in Pass Policy:
- Space available for drop-in ONLY if the class does not fill with registered participants.
- When you come to the Hall to attend a class, you must first check in with the Customer Service Representative and will give you a date stamped attendance slip which you will hand in to the instructor. Instructors will not permit anyone to attend class without a drop-in attendance slip.
- All drop-in passes are non-refundable and are non-transferable between individuals and sessions/seasons.
- All passes will be held at the hall and staff will track your drop-in pass usage.
- Drop-in passes are not applicable to progressive or children/youth classes.
- Participants may check in no more than one hour prior to the start time of the class.
- Please be aware that there are classes that are registration only!